J. Michael Lehman
J. Michael Lehman:
- Born Denver, Colorado, July 14, 1951; admitted to bar, Missouri, 1977; Kansas ,1978.
- Education: Macalester College, St. Paul, MN (B.A., 1973);Missouri University, Columbia (J.D., 1977).
- Practice Areas: Corporation, Real Estate/Landlord/Tenant, Probate, Commercial Law, Bankruptcy and Financial Institution Law.
- Publications & Presentations: Co-Author, “Evictions and Landlord/Tenant Law in Kansas,” National Business Institute, 2000; Co-Author, “Residential and Commercial Evictions in Kansas,” National Business Institute, 1998.
- Memberships: Wichita Bar Association; Law in Education Committee, from 1985, chairman in 1995-96.
- Email: MLehman@ksadvocates.com